Since 2006 I’ve been using internet technologies to help both small businesses and large companies expand their online presence and increase revenue.
- Building your website so that you can easily maintain it yourself without having to hire a web programmer to make updates for you
- Registering your domain
- Web hosting
- Visitor analytics
- Search engine optimization
- Making your website compliant with section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Demonstrated experience managing high-end web projects.
- Proficient in content management systems including WordPress and TypePad
- Proficient in graphics progams including Adobe PhotoShop and GIMP.
- Stong grasp of cross-browser compatibility issues and code optimization
My expertise includes building traditional websites, blogs, social media pages, online surveys and email blasts that render consistently across various email clients. (Please visit my online portfolio to view my work.)
If you need a new website created from scratch or need to give your old web site a new look, please contact me so I can assist you with your website needs.